As an nMB broker, you’ll receive ongoing professional training and development designed by experts to grow your skills, and your business. In addition, nMB has a range of unique programs for the new starter (or re-starter).
Take off with our Launch Partnership Plan
nMB Launch is a fixed fee per loan model for small or new to market brokers with variable levels of settlements.
- Keep 100% of your commissions.
- Pay a low fixed dollar payment per loan, so you know your costs in advance.
- It’s easy to switch Partnership Plans – just 30 days notice for eligible businesses.
Begin your first 100 days action plan
The nMB Mortgage Broker Playbook provides a framework to help brokers focus their time and resources, especially during the early stages of their business.
- Learn how the ‘Rule of Thirds’ is a key to becoming a successful broker.
- Determine where you should be spending your time and resources.
- Discover how to plan for a successful first twelve months and beyond.
Enrol in our New to Industry Broker Support (NIBS) Program
A structured program for non-mortgage finance professionals covering marketing, compliance, lender accreditation, loan submission and interview technique.
- 12 sessions delivered by a combination of self-paced and face-to-face learning.
- Oversight of initial applications by nMB.
- Program accepted by key lenders and FBAA / MFAA approved.
Build your business with the nMB Broker Toolkit
An easily accessible library of materials for business development and client prospecting for your business.
- Full suite of customisable emails and letters.
- ‘How to manuals’ to guide you set-by-step.
- Access to internal team of business development and marketing experts.
We support brokers through their mortgage broking career – whether they’re just starting out or looking for a fresh start.
Apply now or call us to learn more about these and other member benefits.